This application publish your e-mail address for registering calendar and reminder.
By sending e-mail to the address, the contents of e-mail will be automatically registered into the your calendar and reminder of iPhone.
- You can publish the e-mail address by 1 tap.
- This app automatically fetch your mail data and register your iPhone’s calendar and reminder. You don’t have to operate app.
- The date in the e-mail subject are recognized by app, and it can register as date of an event and reminder.
Example: If you e-mail that has subject “4/1/2014” is sent, it will be registered as an event and reminder of 4/1/2014.
- You can forward e-mail that is event and arrangement received by PC/Mac to the app’s e-mail address. This app automatically register to your calendar and reminder.
- You can send e-mail your iPhone’s another app and your PC/Mac’s mailer. So, you can quickly register your mailer and you can use this app for simply memo.
About the registration of mail
- The subject of e-mail becomes the title of the event and reminder.
- The body text of e-mail becomes a note of the event and reminder.
- When the date is included in the subject or the text, the date is reflected in the event and reminder.
- When two or more calendars exist, the calendar selected by the Settings app of iPhone. You can change the default calendar from settings app.
- When two or more reminders exist, the list selected by the Settings app of iPhone. You can change the default reminder list from settings app.
- When the application program is started, the list of the registered event and reminder are displayed. The item of the note etc. can be corrected at the confirmation of the content of registration and the date.
- It registers without including It is “Fw” in the head of the mail subject: When “Re” is included, it is “Fw” in the subject of the event and reminder
- It registers without including the date in the subject of the event and reminder when the date is included in the head of the subject.
This application can recognize the date that is inclueded your e-mail. It recognize various date format. The date format is decided by your iPhone’s Language setting and Region Format setting.
* “4/2 15:00”
* “4/2 3:00 PM”
* “April 1”
* “2014/4/2 15:00-17:00”
1. I can’t register event and reminder.
Please confirm the following items.
* Please check the e-mail address. You can check the correct address from ‘i’ button.
* Please check application access permission. You can check the permission from Privacy section of Settings app. You should permit calendar access (and reminder).
* Please check application notification permission. You can check the permission from Notification center settings of Settings app.
* Please check application background update settings of Settings app.
* Please reboot your iPhone.